CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FACT ABOUT MYSELF

Assalamualaikum, everyone. Although we have friends but we do not tell all about ourselves to other person, it sometimes become private to our own self. This time I would like to share with all of you about 10 facts of myself that you all do not know.

The first fact is I am hot-tempered person. May be you all will not believe that I actually fierce person but that is the truth especially at home. My younger brother and sister is the person who is always making me angry everyday. I actually don’t like to scold them but they always make me angry. My younger sister, Aisyah especially don’t want listen what I said to her. If I told her to tidy up house, she refuse to help me and order me to do on myself, then how can me patient with her attitude but when she have homework she want to ask me. Sometimes, I feel like being crazy to scold them everyday.

Secondly, I like to do work alone at home. This is because when I told my brother and sister to help me, they refuse to lend a hand and then I will do on myself. Besides that I think it is better for me because if I do house work together, it will make the work become longer time to finish and the important thing is I don’t like if there are someone scold me when I doing work. I admit that I am a bit slow at doing work and this is my weakness. I still remember when I in primary school, my sister always told me to do house work and sometimes, she will scold me if I make mistake. But thank to god that now I become a person that not lazy to do housework.

Thirdly, I don’t like to go out for shopping. It is little bit different right, if I see now most of girl like to shopping and in my family I the only one who don’t like to go for shopping. For me it is only will waste of my money and time. For all of your information, if my family goes out for shopping, I prefer to stay at home because I don’t like the crowd and noisy place. I think it better for me to watch television at home than walking around shopping complex. If I want to buy something, I will go there and I will go back fast, I don’t like to scrutinize thing that I don’t interested.

The other fact about me is I like and good at cooking. This is one of my talents that not all people have. As women, we should know how to cook because it important when we married later. We don’t have to waste our money to buy from outside everyday. My mother has taught my sisters and me how to cook since in primary school. I still remember that my sister always told me to help her cook where I little by little knew to cook. I know to cook ‘Asam pedas’, ‘Masak lemak’, ‘curry chicken’ and even ‘Rendang’ I also know to cook. My sisters and I know to cook except my younger sister because when I told her to help me cook, she refuse to help me.

For your information, I also like to sing at home. When I get boring at home, I will listen to music. I like slow genre of music because it will make me calm and joyful. When there is nobody at home, I will sing because I shy to sing if someone at home. I like song of 1990 such as band of ‘Damasutra’, ‘Xpdc’, ‘Ukays’ and others. Sometimes, my sister will call me ‘jiwang’ because I like that genre of music. Besides that I also like ‘Nasyid’ songs. Although I know that most of us like to listen to music, but we should not forget Allah and we have to remember Allah instead of listen of music every time.

Other than that, I also like to watch Hindustan movies. When my family watches these movies then I feel interested to watch together. I don’t know why, when I watch Hindustan movie, I feel happy. It is because the movies contain music and also dance. When I at home I will watch Hindustan movie that usually at Saturday. Besides that, I also like to watch Tamil movie. The movie is normally funny that why I like to watch it.

The other fact about me is I like to sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning. I don’t know how there are some people that sleep late, sometimes I try to sleep late but I can’t do that. During the semester break, I will sleep at 9 pm because I do not know what to do after that. Even if I watch television I still will feel sleepy. One things that I not like is I don’t like wake up late because my mother has teach me since child to wake up early and I don’t like see person who get up late.

The seventh fact is I will always cry if someone scolds me. That the only thing that I can do because I don’t like to scold them back especially to person who are older than me. I will become more touching if my mother scolds me. I still remember when I still child, almost everyday my mother scolds me because I am stubborn person but the only things I can do is cry.

Other than that, I also don’t know how to ride motorcycle. I want try but I feel little bit afraid because I has experience fall from motorcycle and I get injured when I am 13 years old. After that I don’t courageous to ride anymore. My mother always told me to try ride motorcycle but I still refuse to do that. She asks me to like that so I can help her to buy things at shop but I refuse as I am a stubborn person.

The last of my fact is I scare to sleep alone and in dark. I as a girl being normal to have feelings like that. I have experience that I could not sleep until morning because at that time my family is not around, can you all imagine how I go through all the night. I try to kip my eye but I still can’t sleep and the only thing that I can do is cried and I hoped that I will sleep.


That all for this entry, I hope that I can improve all the bad fact about myself and try to become a better person, insyallah

0 comments: