CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010


My Pet


Many of us love animals. We keep them in our homes as pets. We feed and keep them clean. We play with them and they make us happy. I have cats at home and I like to take care of my cats. Cats are animal that easy to take care but there are some people do not like cat as it can make their life become trouble. But for me it will help to make me happy and we as Muslim should know that our prophet Muhammad loves cat and why not we as normal person don’t like cat.

For all of your information, I have 4 cats at home. The name of the cat is Remut, it is the mother for the 3 other kittens, which is Comel, Tompok and Cupin. Tompok and Cupin have just born two months ago. My pet’s names are given by my younger brother. He likes very much to play with cats. I like Comel the most because it likes to play with me and sometimes it like to disturb me when I do my homework. From all of my cats, Remut is the most hard to take care because it is too choosy when comes to meal. It only eat dish like chicken and fish. Remut don’t like to eat rice and that why sometimes I will angry with Remut. Because it demand is high in matter of food, it cause Remut become smaller than Comel.

At first, the cat was found by my younger brother at a playing park near my house and that time was rainy. The cat was in injured condition and then my brother took the cat back to home. I feel sad because I know that there is someone who throws away that cat. For me that person does not have humanity toward animals. After that, my brother and I cleaned and treated Remut. One month later, Remut become well and I feel happy because that cat is safe and grow healthier. One month after that Remut give birth a kitten that is Comel. Remut loves its kitten as when my brother try to take it kitten, Remut will mad with my brother. It shows to us that we as people should also love each others.

A cat is a pampered animal, it goes the same to my cats. My cats like to come to people so that we can stroke them. I still remember that Remut will wait for my brother to come home from school almost every day. Besides that, it will sit on my sister’s lap and it love to be stroked on its head. Another story about Comel is when it was still kitten, it likes to play with my leg. One thing that I can’t forget is Comel had bitten my leg when I was sleeping. Sometimes I will mad with Comel and on the other site I also will laugh saw my cat does like that. When I get bored at home, I will play with them and clean their body and I feel happy by doing so.

So, in our life we must know that we as people have own self responsible, we cannot life alone as we need each other. We should show loves to animals as it is also creature of Allah. I hope that can take care of my own pets as I can make my life happier. I finish my story here and we will see later in my next entry. Bye-bye..

0 comments: