CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Where is love…



We always heard about loves but actually what is the meaning of loves. There are 2 kinds of love, our love and God's love, but God makes both kinds of them. For these times I would like to share to all of you what is the real mean of loves. This is real story of my friend about her life and love. I just want tell to all of you so that we can make this story as lesson in our life.

This story started when my friend told me about her life when we was in form one. She told me that she does not have family like other people have. I don’t understand at first, but from her face I can understand that she is in trouble. She has a big family but her father doest’t have responsibility toward her family. She told me that her father is a fierce man that she had never meets before. In her eye, I can see how she face this situation, I know she don’t get loves from her father like other person gets. She continued that her mother is very strong person in this world. Her mother work hard to take good care her siblings and never give up in facing all the problem in their life because she knows that Allah is always besides to people that be patient.

Every times she told me her sad stories, I will cry because I sympathy with her life and I don’t think that there are people like her father that don’t knows the mean of loves. My friend is good student although she has lots of problem and do not get love from her father but she thank to god because give her mother that loves her very much. She always got good result in exam and she told me that she wants to become doctor one day. She also told me that her family full of fear, this is because if her father was in homes, nobody brave to make noisy. Even if her brother cried, her father will mad and sometimes will do something bad toward her brother. Not only that, she said that her father will mad and beat up with something if someone make mistake even though it is a small matter. Her father always scolds her mother, but her mother still will be patient because she thinks of her children and still loves her family.


My friend always told me that she shies because has such a father. But I advise to her to be more patient, if me in her shoes I also will feel the same. I am proud of her because she still can smile and be a good student. In this condition, her mother has to find income so that her family can go on with their life. So we know that her mother is busy with her work and do not have enough time to spend with her family and this is another sad thing of her life. Actually, her father is not lazy person but he don’t want to contribute toward his family may be he want to be rich only for himself. Sometimes, I saw her always alone and not eat anything in school. I tried to ask her but she refuse to tell me, may be she shy and want go far from me but I know she does not want to burden me.

Now, I realize that how important love in our life. But loves to Allah is still the most important because Allah is our creator and because of that my friend is accepting of what happen in her family. I hope one day she will become somebody who is very successful and also be a strong person. We should make this story as our guide that there are other people that do not have good fate as we get. In our life, we need of loves but don’t make love as our destination in our life.

0 comments: