CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010


My Classmates
Assalamualaikum…
For this entry I would like to share to all of you a little bit about my classmate. In BEL311 class, I have 23 classmates including me and what interesting is all of us are girl. Our BEL311 lecturer is Mr. Izuan.


2. Syahirah
I called her Sya. For me she is nice person and what I realized that she become more stylish this semester. What I know about her is she likes very much watch Korean drama.

3. Zulaika
I call her ‘kecik’. She is good student where she involves in Debate club where she become good speaker and can speak well in front all people. Although she busy with her club activity, she can get good result.

4. Isma
From my opinion, her character like boy. This is because she little bit brutal and ‘slumber’ person. She is not arrogant person beautiful girl.

5. Azlina
She is in part five this semester. I don’t know much about her because she new in our class. She told me that she likes to change class and so that she can get knows new friends.

6. Erin
What I can say that she is not snobbish but her face always surly. I always realize that Erin too serious in class and sometimes I scare to greet her.

7. Nabila
I call her Nabil. Her age is 19 and that mean she is our younger sister in class. She is slim and her face mostly likes Chinese.

8. Baizura.
Her closed friend is Zulaika. In class, I see she is quite person but I know she is actually talkative person.

9. Eza
She is tall person and good in fashion. Besides that, she is friendly person and has a good looking.

10. Adila
I call her dila. She is in the same wing of college with me. For me she is good friend, she has helped me lot when I need help, thanks to Dila.

11. Aishah
I called her Sha. I think Sha is friendly person where is not arrogant toward others, she also talkative person.

12. Jannah
I don’t know how to describe her but for me she is moderate person and she not talks many with me.

13. Shakira
Although I see she in class is not talk much but she also joint the debate club. This proves that she is good student.

14. Misnahaini
I called her Mis. Her closed friend is Shakira and she is quiet person. She is good and kind person.

15. Amalina
I called her Mon. Mon is closed with Nabil and Isma. She is quite chubby and not arrogant with me.

16. Kak Azie
She is our sister in class because her age is 21 this year. For me she is cute and her face also most likely Chinese because her eye is narrow. Besides that, she also joint in debate club.

17. Isya
I can say that she is chubby person and sometimes she like to bother me.

18. Dayah.
I think, she talkative and brave person. I always go to class with her in part one. Her closed friend is Sha.
19. Fatihah
She is tall person. She is clever person where she always gets good result.

20. Miza
She is our class rap. She quite popular among classmate may be because she is clever person. I also quite closed with her and I will tell with her if I have any problem.


21. Huda
She is pretty girl, in class I can see that she is quiet person but outside class she is talkative person. Sometimes Huda will be in bad mood and that why she become quiet.

22. Elena
She closed with Izati. For me she is calm person, not arrogant with me and also humble person.

23. Izati
Lastly, Izati is tall and slim person. She not talk much with me may be because I am quiet person but I know she is kind and nice person.


That all about my classmates. I hope that you all will enjoy read my entry..

0 comments: