CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Detail About Myself








Details about Myself


My name is Roslaili binti Suratman. I am 20 years old this year. My date of birth is 11 November 1990 and the place of birth is Pogoh, Segamat. Now, I live at Kampung Sedeng, Segamat. My father names is Suratman bin Ros, he works as farmer and my father have palm tree farm while my mother name is Zaiton binti Abdul Hamid. I have big family with 12 siblings and I was number 10. I have five sisters and a younger sister, four brothers and a younger brother. All my brother and sister has been work except me and my younger brother and sister. I am a simple girl, shy and a quiet person.

Like other people, I also have my own ambition. I want to be Bank Officer and become successful person someday. It’s not easy to become a successful person, so I try my best to become one of them. Then, my hobby at leisure time is read book, magazines. I also like to cook. When my mother is working, I was responsible to cook. My favorite food and drink that I like mostly is 'mee bandung' and fresh orange. I also like gardening and also watch television. I planted many type of plant. For example is hibiscus, orchid and many mores. To make sure that the plant is growing well, I sprinkle the water everyday. I also put fertilizers on them.

I start my education from standard one to six at Sekolah Kebangsaan Lenga Muar. Then I continue my study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Lenga from form one to five. After spm, I only get offer from form 6. Then I have no other choice and I hope that there has other offer from University. After one week, I got offer from Melaka matriculation with science course and then I decide to go there. At matriculation, I feel very difficult to study and we need to struggle in study. After one month and half, I decided to quit and hope that there has other offer from University. On November 2008, I got offer from UiTM and from there, I think it is the best opportunity for me to continue my study.

Now, I already part 3 in Diploma in Banking. There are so many things that I have to face to achieve until this stage. I get many experiences and knowledge. I also get many friends. I always hope that I can study well in this course. My friends and I are work hard in study to achieve our goals. Sometimes, we make group discussion to make an assignment. We try to become a successful student. Hopefully, my friends and I will success in whatever we are doing. That’s all about me.

0 comments: