CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Subject This Semester





Hi everyone, we meet again in this next entry. This year I am in Part 3, for this semester I have to take seven subjects to fill the University requirement for this semester. It includes BEL 311, CTU 241, BMD 101, QMT 216, ECO 211, FIN 262 and Co-Curriculum. The entire subject I take in group D3D1 except for BMD 101 which is in group D3D2.

The first subject is English for Academic Purposes and the code is BEL 311. The assessment for this subject include 30% for term paper, 20% for speaking test, 10% for attendance and another 40% for final exam. The pre-requisite subject for this subject is BEL260 and this subject worth 3 credit hours. Besides that, the lecturer in BEL 311 is Sir Izuan bin Ismail. Before this he has teach me in BEL 260. For me, he is strict lecturer and sometimes I feel fear in his class, but we know that he wants us to improve ourselves. Truly, this subject is not my favorite subject but I know it is important to learn English. I hope and try to get better result in this semester and I target to get B in BEL 311.

The next subject is CTU 241 which is “Asas Ekonomi Islam”. The assessment for this subject is test (15%), assignments (15%), presentation (10%) and final exam (60%). Other than that, the credit hours for CTU 241 are 2. The lecturer for this subject is Ustazah Siti Aishah bt Sokhubul Fadil. When I first see her, I know that she a good person where she knows about matter of religion. We as student not only need to learn about other subject but also in Islam because we as people need to remember Allah always and to get the blessing from Allah so that whatever knowledge we earn will be always remember. By learning this subject, it will make me know better about Islam and for CTU 241 I target to get A for it.

The third subject I have to take for this semester is QMT 216 that stands for Introduction of Statistic. The assessment for this subject is test 1(10%), test 2(10%), project (10%), assignment (10%) and final exam (60%). The credit hour for QMT is 3. Besides that, the lecturer for this subject is Prof.Madya Ruhana bt Zairuddin. She is a good lecturer where she not only teaches this subject but also will advice and give motivation to us to be better person, I impressed with her because she also know much about Islam and this make me feel interested in her class. This subject is the most favorite subject for this semester because I like mathematic subject, may be some my friend know that I like subject that have calculation and for QMT 216, I target to get A.

Other than that, I also take Macroeconomics subject and the code is ECO 211. The assessment for this subject is test 1 (10%), test 2(10%), quizzes (10%), assignment (10%) and another 60% for final exam. This subject has 3 credit hours and the pre-requisite subject for this subject is ECO 162. The lecturer for this subject is Miss Siti Nordiyana bt Ishak, she still single. The first impression when first I see her is that she is very happy lecturer and friendly with student, so it makes me easy to ask her if I have any question. I also like this subject as it also have calculation and I target to get A in this subject this semester.

The next subject is Fundamental of Finance and the code is FIN 262 and it is worth 4 credit hours. The assessment for FIN 262 is 15% for test 1, 15% for test 2, 5% quizzes and assignments, 5% for lecture’s personal evaluation and 60% for final exam. Besides that, my lecturer of FIN 262 is Madam Norsaliza. I think she is good and have lots of knowledge as she good in teaching. I hope that for this subject I would know better about financial and thus will get good result in exam and for this subject I also target to get A.


Than, for this semester I also need to take third language. So, I more prefer to take Mandarin than Arabic. The code is BMD101 and it is worth 2 credit hours. I think to get job, if we know third language it is extra opportunity to get job and more company now want the worker that know language especially Mandarin. For Mandarin, it is not have final exam but student need to do assignment. The lecturer is laoshi Lim Yoon Chong. When first I see him, I feel happy because he was a happy lecturer and friendly, I feel easy to learn in his class and not feel stress.

The last subject that I have to take is Co-Curriculum. For Co- Curriculum, I take Red Crescent Society, the code is HBU 134 and it is worth 1 credit hours. I take this subject from part 1 because I think it can teach me how to save others when in injure condition. So that I can practice and have consideration to help other people not only when in University but every time. Likes others subject I also hope that in this co-curriculum I will get A.

Lastly, I hope that I will more success and get flying colors results for this semester and another semester, “insyaallah”. That all about subject that I have take this semester. We will see again in another entry.

0 comments: