CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

THE PERSON I ADMIRE MOST...

Hi everyone, we meet again in this new entry. We all have someone in our life who we most admire. From my perspective these people are essential for us as we have somebody to look up ourselves.

In my family, the person I most esteem is certainly my mother. She is the strong person I have met. My mother has sacrifice a lot in my family. Everyday, she will wake up early to make breakfast, and prepare us before go to school. I appreciate what my mother has done to me until now. She has to help my father to work since I have a big family and we all in family get what we want. My mother always gives motivation to me and other sibling to be good people and also contribute toward others. My mother gives me inspiration to be a better person. She always advices me that don’t feel helpless in life and try to solve all the problem with calm. She is hardworking and never give up although there have many problem in her life. I'm looking to follow in his footsteps so that I can be a better person and guarantee a successful future for me. I hope that I have a longer time to live so that I can repay back all my mother kindness.

Always Mom...

You were my fairy tale princess,
So much larger than life.

You were my angel and my witness
Through all my pain and strife.

At times you made me angry,
Great words I would proclaim

How someday you'd be sorry.
You were the one to blame.

But when I needed comforting
You always found the time.

Your words were more soothing
Than days of childhood sublime.

I'll hold the memories in my heart.
You're my mother, my best friend.



In political case, I most admire is Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad. He was the fourth prime minister of Malaysia and known as “Bapa Pemodenan Malaysia". He has contributed a lot toward development in our country and rapid modernization. During his governance, Mahathir embarked on various large scale national projects such as the Multimedia Super Corridor, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), the Petronas Twin Towers (KLCC) that have become symbolic of modern Malaysia. All this idea comes from him that other person don’t have the idea and don’t think to do like that. So, I am proud of him because he can make something new and the other person can’t do. It shows that he was a caliber person with a strong ambition to make our country develop as the other country. He also wants all citizen in Malaysia know how it is important of education that can determine our own future. He had always believed in the need for "education for the masses", with greater emphasis on maths and science, at high school level, in order to achieve his dream of a developed Malaysia. He continued to strongly promote his agenda of quantity-and-quality higher education during his term as prime minister. I hope that I can follow the good attitude like Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad that has contribute toward Malaysia development and make the Malaysia’s people in harmony.

0 comments: