CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

10 things I hate...

Assalamualikum everyone…as normal people, I am sure that we have the feelings of hate toward something. But I hate something because I have my own reason. Let me share with you some of thing I hate:

{Stubborn Person}
I really don’t like someone who does’t like to hear my advice. I admit I am not good person and sometimes I also refuse to hear what the other said but what I am trying to say that I want they realize that we have to be good person. I angry with them because I love them and want look them success in their life.
{Arrogant}
I feel wonder why some people ego with other person. Arrogant people are those who failed to get respected by others because of their attitude. What I realize is they don’t like to smile with other person they don’t know. I don’t like the person like that who are selfish and like to show their cleverness. From their face and the way the walk, we can know whether they are ego person or not.

{Rude person}
I hate those people that don’t have feeling to respect others. Sometimes, I can see that there have people do not respect their own parent and old people. They like to say in harsh word with old people. I don’t know why they do like that, may be they think that they are good enough.

{Lazy person}
I am not saying that I am hardworking person but I want people do what I say. I will angry if someone refuses to follow what I command. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. We cannot to be lazy to do simple work as it can make our life become more trouble.

{Materialistic}
For me, materialistic are people who want to be rich. They like to spend a lot of money to buy expensive things and spending more than they can afford and buying garbage that don't really need. They are those people who were always preoccupied with material rather than spiritual or intellectual things. They also always envious when a neighbor or friends have this new jewelry or car for themselves want the same thing for their own self.

{Be Pessimistic}
Pessimistic means always look at the bad side of things; it’s the opposite of optimism. We as people should not give up on what we are doing. We should always try our best before our work complete and after that we have to accept whether we success or failure.

{Jealousy}
The person who are jealous toward other will not satisfied of what the other have. They always want to be better than others, sometime they will do everything even in wrong way to satisfied themselves. We cannot jealous toward others and grateful of what we have. Every people have their own specialty, so we have to accept everything Allah give to us. Being a jealous person is not good as it can give negative impact.

{Greedy}
I don’t like people too greedy in all things they do. I always see that people nowadays are too greed to get what they want and forget about others. People now busy to find wealth and not contribute to others especially poor people. They do not think their income actually comes from Allah. Whenever time Allah will take back everything we have if we not grateful to Allah.

{Critic behind}
I hate people who like to critic behind of me. I want that person see me face to face if they do not satisfied or have problem with me. I don’t want that person get sin because we know that sin of critic is worst than sin of kill. We should avoid from critic others because we are not perfect person.
{Smokers}
I really don’t like people who like smoke. Now, not even the men smoke but some women also smokes. I feel weird why they do like that although we know that smoke does not good for our health. I feel sad to look Muslim people especially women smoke, may be they do not know in Islam smoke is illicit.

0 comments: