CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Memories of first day in UiTM...

Do you still remember how your first day in university? I still remember little bit that day, I think that the time running fast. Its like just yesterday I come to UiTM, but actually I now in part 3. I hope that I could success in whatever I doing. Now, I will tell some of my memories of first day in UiTM.

Before I came to UiTM, I feel so excited though little terrified and nervous too, excited because it was my first day in university and terrified because I heard a lot about ragging. That makes me feel so terrified because I don’t like the activity like that and hope that I will not have ragging. I also feel worried because I didn’t know any person. But I feel happy because my home located at Segamat which is near to UiTM, thanks to Allah because gives this opportunity to continue my study. When I arrived at UiTM, it is just at 12 p.m. I don’t feel anything different about UiTM because I has come to this university when I in form 4. After register, I got Zamrud College and then student assistant told me the right direction to go my room. I feel strange at that time because I don’t know anyone.

After my family send me to college and help me to tidy up all my things, they go back to home. That time I feel sad and want to cry but I don’t need to be like that because I know my home is just near. I feel lucky because someone beside my room approach me, she also new student but different course with me. So I don’t need feel afraid anymore because I already have friend. All new students have come 3 day early because we need to do orientation week or ‘Minggu Mesra Siswa’ (MMS), it different with ragging as we are serving as student. I still remember that at 2 p.m, all new students have to go to Masjid As-Syakirin to listen ‘ceramah’. At that time also I get know other friends. What the surprise is I met again with someone I know when I at matriculation, Afiqah which is the same course with me. I don’t think we can meet again. So that time I don’t feel worry because I also know my friend that the same class with me.

At 7 p.m, all students need to go to Masjid As-Syakirin to perform solat. We as new student is given talk by Ustaz that we need to perform “solat berjemaah” as it the best way to become near to Allah. That time as we are lucky because can meet our director of UiTM, Prof.Dr. Kamil, as we know that him a good leader and people. He has lots of knowledge and also he always told student that to be success, we should remember our creature, Allah s.a.w. He also a caliber person and has contribute much toward UiTM Segamat. I am proud to be a student in this university. Our orientation program last at 12 a.m at first day in UiTM then continues next morning.

It’s all about my memory of first day in UiTM. My first day in the university was good. It is normal to feel nervous at the first day in university, but I happy with my first day at UiTM.







0 comments: